Posts by Fabrice95

I believe You did somethin wrong, because Your dtb is not working etc.

My S912 box - there is no stuttering subtitle using external .srt files running LE 8.5.2-chroma.422.10bit or CE 9.0 nightly 20190222

I think so. But I don't know what because I installed successfully LE 8.2.2.3 and also Coreelec.

What I did :

Flash usb drive LE 8.5.2 with Rufus.

Choose dtb from oclock s912 folder on mega (q201 3g 1gbit and also q201 3g)

Copied it on flash drive.

Delete existing dtb.img

Renanme q201 3g file to dtb.img.

Connect USB drive.

On Android terminal : reboot update

Black square on boot screen

Already try this. Unfortunately not working on my device. :(

Hi, I have a tanix tx9 pro s912 with lp ram model and I install libreelec 8.2.2.3 because I try other one and it doesn't work. I have a black square on the boot and stuck on it. I tried few version and few dtb.

I would like to install latest version because I have stuttering due to subtitles. I added the the advancedsettings with dirty region and I have still stuttering. Have you an idea of what I need to do?

To complete my post I try something.

I installed LE version 8.5.2-chroma.422.10bit.img.

I tried with q201_3g_1gbit q201_3g q201_2g

And no one works. Stuck on boot screen with black square.

I use the same LE with q201_3g from version 8.2.2.3 and it works but have same stuttering with subtitles. I think that it's logic because it's the dtb that increase gpu to fix the issue.

For information I installed coreelec and I use q201_3g_1gbit. With LE I can't use 1gbit version.

Si I think that it's an issue between dtb file and my device.

If anyone have a solution plzase help me.

Hi, I have a tanix tx9 pro s912 with lp ram model and I install libreelec 8.2.2.3 because I try other one and it doesn't work. I have a black square on the boot and stuck on it. I tried few version and few dtb.

I would like to install latest version because I have stuttering due to subtitles. I added the the advancedsettings with dirty region and I have still stuttering. Have you an idea of what I need to do?