Posts by kazaly

Hi Guys, 1st post on here so please have pity for a confused n00b.

I'm running an Amlogic box with S912 3/32 config (Tanix TX92) which is Gb ethernet.

This has been running for a week or so now with no issues and I'm ready to move forward with a Libreelec install to support PVR functionality.

The input will be via a PS3 PlayTV dual tuner though I will probably want to use IPTV also and I'm currently using Matt Huismann's plugin as it's quite specific to Au channels.

My main problem has been trying to determine which build to use as none of the images are Amlogic specific (or even labelled as suitable).

Seems like everything else gets named in the files list except Amlogic lol.

I have a device tree based on my config - gxm_q200_3g.dtb and assume that when I eventually get an image onto an SD card I'll have to pin boot first up after copying the renamed tree to the burned image on the SD card though I have absolutely no idea as yet what folder that file is in.

My first thought was to use the generic image - LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0.0.img as that's the latest and is ticked off as stable if I'm reading the releases page correctly.

The issue is; do I have the correct image for this box/application given that it's only named as generic to AMD/Intel/NVidia?

This is the most likely option I could find in the Libreelec installer

Any advice would be really helpful ATM