Posts by 357mag

I am using the official downloader and have tried both pi 4 images. I also tested the SD card with h2testw and came back with no errors I am also using smartipi touch 2 case for the LCD I do get a picture and everything and on first boot it goes through the partitions and resizes but after the reboot it gets stuck on the Kodi Leia 18.4 splash screen if I take the pi out the LCD using the same cables and hook it up via HDMI Kodi boots fine

I am having issues with the raspberry pi model 3 A+ . I am using the official lcd screen (with rotate script lcd_rotate=2 in config.txt). When I try to make a selection it will randomly go back to the root folder never able getting to the file for example music- artist folder- music.mp3 when i first select music sometimes it wont register (ok button grayed out)&(touch screen or keyboard ) but eventually it does but when i try to select the sub folder 'artist folder' it will kick back to the root of the install from zip menu . this also happens sometime in the repositories section but always happens in the install from zip file section .