Posts by sedric

Hi !

Thank you for your time.

I did'nt notice that change between 80340xxx and 80348xxx... Your patch works as you said, thank you !

For the people interested by the keymaps, I attach an updated version to this post.

The one labeled "stable" are for Libreelec 9.0, I inserted both 80340xxx and 80348xxx code hoping that will work (I won't downgrade for testing it but I didn't worried build #203 having it)

The others only got the 80340xxx keycodes as it will be in future releases I think.

Hi,

I just upgrade to LE 9.0 and remote control is a complete mess.

After the update, my remote isn't working anymore. So I checked the wiki and now I have a working configuration file.

So if anyone got a Zotac RC2604323/01G (zotac1.txt) or a Zotac RC2604329/02BG (zotac2.txt), I put the config files in attachment (warning: some keys are commented because I don't know where to map them).

But now, when I have to press the button multiple times to make it works.

This is visible with ir-keytable :

The driver seems to receive the inputs, but don't map them to the event. Is anyone known how to fix it ?

I tried to play with repeat delay/period but that does not change anything.

My device :

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # ir-keytable 
    Found /sys/class/rc/rc0/ (/dev/input/event7) with:
        Name: ITE8713 CIR transceiver
        Driver: ite-cir, table: rc-rc6-mce
        lirc device: /dev/lirc0
        Supported protocols: other lirc rc-5 rc-5-sz jvc sony nec sanyo mce_kbd rc-6 sharp xmp 
        Enabled protocols: lirc rc-6 
        bus: 25, vendor/product: 1283:0000, version: 0x0000
        Repeat delay = 500 ms, repeat period = 125 ms

Thank you for your help,