Posts by marcins

I updated addons. Try again.

Still not working.

http://ix.io/1ejj

I have another problems... If I push enter the sound is disabled in kodi if I push again sound is enabled...
    update: After some reboots sound work fine.
    update2 it back..

after some time If Orange pi is not using (working but TV is swiched to other device) and I trying switch to Orange the screen is black. I hear the sound from Kodi but nothing see. I must restart Orange.

Update3:

I reinstall lireelec writing the newest your full image.
    Sounds sometime is muting when I press enter but not all time.

Plugins works fine.
    I notice if I restart Orange Pi when TV is swiched to other device and next switch TV to orange the screen is black. I must restart orange when the TV is switched to it.

I tested thi update and the docker start and work. but...

If I tried hello-world it work perfect

Code
    docker -H 0.0.0.0:2375 run hello-world

other containers installed via kodi not work (I tested Emby, Portainer and Muximux)

There are no sound in Kodi after update.

sorry for dobule posting but I think this is better space for my problem...

I'm trying to run docker on my Orange Pi PC. I have image for H3 with latest update.

I installed docker and Portainer via Kodi but the docker don't want start correctly.

The error which I post earlier is when I try start docker manually.

Hi all I have poblem when I try start docker:

Any idea?

Which image exactly? I rebuild all addons to be compatible with latest update (few days back).

Besides, I didn't test any addon and I don't use docker at all (on LibreELEC or PC) so I can't really help you with that.

I have your latest update
    Error when I try run docker manualy:

jernej

docker working on this image?
    I have some error:

Hello. I want to connect orange pi pc to the old TV. How to make an analog TV output on this assembly.

Google Translate. I am Russian-speaking and it is very difficult for me to understand the text on this forum.

Здравствуйте. Хочу подключить orange pi pc к старому телевизору. Как сделать аналоговый тв выход на данной сборке.

Я рускоговорящий и мне очень сложно понимать текст на этом форуме.

I think the best solution will be hdmi to analog adapter like this:

marcins

Passthrough doesn't work yet, currently only linear PCM (LPCM) works. So if you can't get EDID to show more than 2 channels for LPCM, it won't work (EDID is source of information for driver to know what audio capabilities TV/AVR has).

jernej
    This means my TV support only 2 channels (LPCM) and multichannel Passthrough though HDMI but Passthrough not work in OpenElec..
    Any plans to run Passthrough?