Posts by redwil

Hello,

I just started a from scratch build system based on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS running under LXD/LXC container. This is the official minimal image.LibreELEC v9.x Git head revision as of Jan 22, 2019.

Noticed that, at least for this particular image I had to install:

gcc

make

git

unzip

wget

xz-utils

gperf

zip

lzop

g++

xfonts-utils

libncurses5-dev

libjson-perl

libxml-parser-perl

patchutils

default-jdk

xsltproc

python

golang

in order to be able to build the image and all addons.

First 6 were mentioned in the 'Install basic dependencies' but the rest were trial and error.

Would be nice to have the complete list beforehand.

Thank you guys for the amazing job.

Hello,

Thank you for this nice and useful distro. Unfortunately trying to build from scratch had some errors.

Synopsis:

As the title states the 'all' addons build is partially broken due to main original site of hddtemp tool (guzu.net) being down for a while now.

Details:

Only if you want to build the system-tools addon due to dependency to hddtemp.

The project has been moved to Hddtemp - Summary [Savannah] and the README file was not updated (I opened an issue https://github.com/guzu/hddtemp/issues/13).

Hence the download of hddtemp.db from guzu.net fails and consequently the build fails

Solution:

As far as I understood the build system modified the content of the function 'post_unpack' from the hddtemp/package.mk to reflect the new location of the file hddtemp.db. Please note that in the same directory there is a hddtemp.db.sig file which may be of interest.

Notes:

probably the variable PKG_SITE needs to be changed too

Thank you