I tried with the other HDMI-output and with the new 0126-build, oubut still no luck.
Hey guys, it's me again.
I just updated to 0128 without any improvements, but I also checked the other refresh rates on 1080p and noticed, that only [email protected], @59,94Hz and @59Hz work, the other refresh rates don't work either.
Does this help in any way?
19:17:38.923 T:140112050014336 INFO: ID:0x18c Name:1920x1080 Refresh:23.976080 Width:1920 Height:1080
It should be possible. Have you applied all necessary resolutions/fps combo's in the Whitelist option?
Yep, I have selected all resolutions and framerates in the whitelist including [email protected]
The strange thing is that all other refresh rates and resolutions work just fine.
I'm having problems with my NUC7CJYH. I just can't get it to set the resolution to [email protected] in libreelec.
Here are the facts I have now:
- I think the problem starts at: 19:17:59.629 T:140112050014336 DEBUG: RecreateWindow - current output: HDMI1, mode: 0x18c, refresh: 23.976
19:17:59.629 T:140112050014336 DEBUG: OnLostDevice - notify display change event
- all other 1080p refreshrates work with LibreELEC
- [email protected] works with Win10 Kodi
- [email protected] works with LibreELEC (milhousebuild 0125)
- xrandr pastebin: http://ix.io/1ysb
I just don't know what I can check or change anymore, hopefully somebody can give me hint.
I also posted this in LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0), but till now nobody answered me.