Posts by calvorota

Hi, one different question, does anybody achieve to use CEC feature?, maybe its a problem with my TV config as I have tried lots of things but with no suceed. If you confirm that feature is not avaible for Libreelec installed in Tanix box I will finally give it up. Thank you

Hi. Thank you very much for the answer. I have booted the device into Android and the device cant see any connection. Could it be a HW problem?, anyway to find out the problem?. It's pitty because the box seems to work very well.

Could you recommend me a Box with these requirements

- Stable and good compatibility

- Possible installing libreelec

- SDPif toslink connection

- Bluetooth compatible with PS3 gamepad

Thank you

Hi everyone. I have installed libreelec 8.2.3.1 using Tanix 2GB dtb and booting it from sd card. After sometime the box cant connect to wifi. When I'm listing wifi connections i cant see anyone, in fact it seems that the box isnt searching for them. I have try to disable/enable wireless service but it has no effect. After a fresh installation everything with wifi works again, however after sometime the connections desappear again and another fresh installation to go on. I have one external hard drive connected using usb in case this could affect.

Have anyone experience same issue?

Thank you.