Posts by Darkyputz

Hello everyone...i know this is an old subject, but i just realized that libreelec got a couple updates and i did not see them.

So i went to my update list and no new versions available...completely empty.

Using the generic legacy version due to being a chrome user and i am on 11.0.1

Would be great to get any hint...

well,

first of, thx for the fast reply, second i am german and living in the us, to use german netflix that i have the account with and only watch german tv i have to use vpn and third i was just wondering if this is something i did configure wrong and it something known and easy to fix.

I am not sneaking anything out of netflix or do drm problematic stuff here.

Hello everyone...

I finally got my netflix installed and it runs flawless...

Then i went and installed zomboid vpn amd configured my vpn also successful...but as soon i do that i cannot login to netflix anymore since it says ky password is wrong.

As soon vpn is off again it works...but vpn is neded to change the country

Thx for any thoughts

Hello and thx for the hint...

I tried to follow the steps, but my aplay -l, amixer and so on results have a total different syntax so it is hard to adopt.

Prob due to the fact that the subject you point to is for LE 9.x and mine is 10.0.0.1

And the puzzeling part is also that the logs say that the plughw:0,2 busy is.

and why did it work a while and nownot at all

Ok...

Did find logs...

And i seem to have some issues....

Does anyone can tell what this means with the bus issue...and how can i get the plughw:0,3 "unbusy"?

Thx for any ideas

Hello and thx for all the hard work on libre...and as well for making chrome possible again...

I am enjoying this combo for quite some time now without issues but all the sudden, sound in chrome is hit or miss, but more and more not working.

I have the plughw;0,3 in the chrome setting bit i also tried without or/and with keep sound activ always, off and so on and cant find a pattern.

Is there a way to trace this down in logs somewhere?

While being in chrome i already tried pulseaudio restart and orher things i found so far.

I am open for any hint and straw...

Thx!!!

Oh and i am running it on a lenovo thinkcenter tiny...

8 gig ram, i3 something

With video out via dp to hdmi adapter to an onkyo hdmi receiver.

Regular movies from filesystem have correct sound and the kodi gui sounds are also not giving any issues

Hello...

I have this Libre for a while now, and it uncovers more and more benefits...

But when i listen to music, i get half second interruptions here and there per song...but only when i use visualization...

Are these pulling a lot of resources? Using the ...project one...dont have the correct name right now in my head...

Any ideas appreciated, since no visualization is kind of black...haha