Posts by valter

Do you recommend some OS that run graphics on rock64, especially on 4k? I say this because I tried armbian, dietpi, among others, and the 4k does not run, it seems that install video drive is missing. I searched on MESA DRIVER and did not approve to follow the tutorials, they were very invasive.

Thanks for both answers. Looking forward to a more accurate RK support, a board is really good.

Dante4,

I noticed that in your guide, several libraries and settings are installed. But I did not see anything about the video driver. I say this because I installed Armbian a few times and it is not possible to play the video using a Mali450p, videos lock. Does your guide solve this situation?

Hey guys,

I have always used libreelec on raspberry pi 3 with no problem. When acquiring a rock64 to watch in 4k I have had problems. The kodi simply hangs, the rock64 does not accept any command from the keyboard and I'm forced to reboot. This happens with 1 minute of film or 30 minutes, varies. It happens in both 1080p and 2160p.

I need help, I do not know what to do, I moved in settings, I changed images and nothing solves.

Note. It has some images of libreelec that does not work, when playing 4k movies, simply the screen turns green. I close the film and put it to play a 1080p and it works, only 2160p, in some pictures, it does not work.

I'm using a 9.0 out of 28/12, it's the most stable I've found.

I ask for help to find the correct configuration or correct image.

Edit: I have two rock64, it happens in two = /

Tks, Valter.