Posts by Dickermoby

Hello again,

In Backend i'm seeing the time and epg. So i think i only need a rtc for pi3

I saw some solution where i must activate Something in a config File and Set Date First manually. Should i do it with ssh/putty or has libreelec an internal Shell/command Line?

It could be DVB Time on the Wetek (either via TV Headend or dvbdate) and an RTC on the Pi is the approach you could take.

i think i must Check If the wetek Server is getting time with dvb Broadcast (Update function).Can i See it in Backend?

If yes i must Look for a rtc for pi3. Any prefered Module? Is it Plug and Play?

I'm Not Sure If Fritzbox has a time without internet. Providing as time Server is possible.

Do i need a correct time on Server and Client?

It seems to be a difficult topic.

If i set Update time in Backend, then the time at wetek should be ok? This point i didn't checked.

Yes, i watched other Channel.

Is dvbdate available in any LibreElec add-on?

dvbtools/dvbdate at master · linuxstb/dvbtools · GitHub

That would set the time and date from a currently tuned DVB stream? It might be possible to create a startup script that tuned a main channel and ran dvbdate, and then ran it again, say at 0300 or 0400 each morning? This is how most non-smart set top boxes and TVs work to get their time and date after all.

(It's a relatively old bit of code but might be worth a look?)

i'm Not Sure, where i can find the shell? Should it be done on Server or Client?

Happy new year to all,

I'm connected to a Router. But i have no Internet. It's Not needed.

I already activated time Update function. But i saw no effect on Client.

I didn't check any changings at wetek Box. It's not connected to Monitor/TV.

I also don't understand, that i cannot record without epg. Only Pressing Button and go..