Posts by Dirk_Pitt

The problem is/was caused by the presence of Rockchip files in the JSON data that the USB/SD Creator (and settings add-on) client read to populate the list of available files. The Rockchip files are using a slightly different file naming convention and this upsets the client. The temporary workaround is to rebuild the JSON file without the Rockchip files - which has been done, and a quick test with the Win/macOS/Linux versions shows the app(s) are working okay again.

Confirmed on Win7. I just re-downloaded the EXE and it appears fine now. Thanks for your help!!!

Since nothing has changed on our part, it must be Windows that has changed something. Hopefully we can find what's going wrong.

But since it is only a tool to write a disk image to a drive, you can also use similar tools like Win32imager. In Linux for example you can use the 'dd' command.

Where are the disk images available for download (outside of your "all-in-one" Windows executable)??? Specifically, the RPi 2/3 image...

My first post...

I can't get it to run on anything that I have (Win7 or Win10). I have been running OpenElec for years and was eager to give this a try. Not a very good first impression, but eager to move forward...