The update worked for me as well. However, I'm having problems since yesterday again. Am I (not) alone?
Librespot is known to run under LibreELEC 8.2 and 9.0
You need a Spotify premium account
Once Librespot is installed, select it from one of your Spotify apps and play tracks
- libespot starts before network is available: set wait for network in LibreELEC settings
- wrong credentials: leave username and password blank
- no sound: increase volume from Spotify app, select audio device or switch to Kodi mode
Also, describe your issue in more details:
- LibreELEC system and version
- Spotify app system and version
- describe what you do and where you think you have a problem
LibreELEC 9.0 running on Raspi3
Spotify 184.108.40.2064 running on android 8.0.0
With the LE8-system and librespot, spotify sees the new device directly.
With the LE9-system unfortunately it doesn't... From the log however it seems that librespot is not running, right?
I'm struggling for hours now and cannot get it running on my raspi3, LE9.0 Milhouse builds.
Earlier in this thread it seemed Milhouse builds are not captured by this addon. However, this is shoud not the case for librespot 9.0.113 (received through installing from repo) any more, right?
IIRC milhouse builds use a different kernel than the latest beta, and some addons may therefore have to be rebuilt
Milhouse nightlies are based on LibreELEC master (9.0), Librespot 8.1.102b is based on LibreELEC 8.1: your configuration is unlikely to work at all, because of mismatched libraries.