Posts by the_Agent

Hello,

i have a MKV-File with subtitles. In my Koid 19.0 on my Windows 10 PC they were shown correctly. On my Raspberry Pi 4 with LibreELEC 10.0b2 there is nothing shown when I activate this subtitles.

When I run the file through MediaInfo I got this:

ID:4

Format ASS

Codec ID: S_TEXT/ASS

Codec ID/Info: Advanced Sub Station Alpha

Duration: 23 min 33 s

Bit rate: 1 680 b/s

Count of elements: 2752

Compression mode: Lossless

Stream size: 290 KiB (0 %)

Title: Subtitles

Language: English

Default: No

Forced: No

Is this a issue of a missing font or something cause SRT-Files work all the time and the font shown on my Windows PC is not the same as in normal SRT-Files.

OK, I solved the Problem but I don't know what the Problem really was.

After I updated to beta 2 things got really strange. When I changed my resolution to 3840x2160, Kodi was only in the upper left quarter of my screen. So I checked and added "hdmi_enable_4kp60=1" to my config.txt again. I think the updated deleted this. After this my libreelec didn't even boot up anymore. So I decided to start from scratch. I formatted my SD-Card and installed 10.0b2 anew. It's not a big deal for me cause my Library is on my NAS. So after 10 Minutes everything was working again like it should be and the reconnects are gone too. Don't know what the Problem was, I didn't change anything on the hardware side.

Hello,

I'm running a Raspberry Pi 4 with Libreelec 9.2.6 for a long time without any Problems.

I recently installed 10.0b1 on a fresh and new SD-Card and switched it with my 9.2.6 Card. Now my Raspberry Pi seems to reconnect to my TV every 8-10 minutes. The Screen went dark and comes back after 1 second, showing the HDMI-Channel Info of my TV. It feels the same as when I manually change the HDMI-Channel on my TV for example to my Blu-Ray Player. This never happens when I switch back to my SD-Card with Libreelec 9.2.6.

My Setup:

Raspberry Pi 4 (4MB RAM) Connected with HDMI 2.1 Cable to TV

TCL 50C715 QLED

Hi there,

I ask myself how I should update my setup when Kodi 18 is released. I have the following situation:

Database is running under MySQL on a Netgear Readynas 204.

First Device is a Kodi installation on a Windows 7 Computer

Second Device is LibreELEC running on a Raspberry Pi 3B

Third Device is LibreELEC running on a Odroid-C2

I think the First Device that will get the update, will update the Database on my NAS. So the other Devices cannot use the Database anymore? When I update one Device after the other there won't be a problem I think. Is there anything I should pay attention to? The Last thing I want is to destroy my database.

Thanks

the_Agent