Posts by iberia

Under LE11 X11 4:3 videos display in the correct aspect ratio with the vertical black bars.

However, in LE11 GBM the same videos are stretched, but do not maintain the appropriate aspect ratio.

Parameters:

Video setting > view mode > Normal

Settings > Player > Display 4:3 videos as > Normal

Settings > System > Whitelisted 720x576p 50Hz

Image Intel Generic.

4K TV does the image upscaling.

However, if I remove 720x576p 50Hz from the whitelisting then the 4:3 videos display as expected.

Is this a bug or a setting I am not seeing?

Thanks.

Hi, if your crystal palace muxes still fail, this worked for me. For the HD channel muxes I had to change the delivery system so this may had gone awary for you.

Hello all,

A bit of a puzzler to me. I have a nettop (LE 7.02) with a built-in spdif toslink and the keep audio device feature will work with my AV amp. For example, the DTS flag on the AV amp remains enabled when a movie is paused. However, when using a usb to spdif adapter (rasp pi 2 LE 7.02) the keep alive does not work so I lose so audio as the AV amp syncs to the audio track when a movie is taken off pause. This same issue is repeated when connecting the same usb to spdif adapter to the nettop. Strangely enough when passing the audio via my tv ( rasp pi 2 / nettop passthrough --> tv hdmi --> av amp toslink) the same issue is repeated. Is the interface between two interfaces (spdif/usb) causing the keep alive to be lost or something else I can try? Sorry, I do not have an AV amp with HDMI connectors.

Thanks.