Posts by nokia-lover

Hi everybody,

I successfully tested LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-10.0-devel-20210601032257-86a07cd.img.gz

on my Gemini-X55 PC with Gemini Lake Intel J5005 CPU. This a CPU with UHD 605 graphics

which Intel says is not supporting HDR (they mean in the Windows driver ;) ).

With this dev build 4K HDR video is shown on my 2020 Panasonic 65HZ1000 OLED TV which writes HDR(PQ) onscreen.

The only little problem is that this version (or the underlying Linux kernel or alsa audio)

only has DD and DTS passthrough to a Marantz SR5003 A/V receiver,

while lossless formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD MA are simply output as stereo audio

and they are now shown in the Audio configuration.

They are available and working under Windows 10 in Kodi using the WASAPI audio driver.

Can SMP or others confirm this build is not capable of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD MA passthrough?

Otherwise, it could well become my ultimate Kodi setup.

Hi everybody,

this is my first post, very glad to be here...

Could a kind soul check if his/her HD Star can tune and demultiplex correctly

low symbol rates (under 15000 KSym/s) transponders with this driver ?

I am still using it under Windows and it works ok for 22000/27500/30000 KSym/s DTH transponders,

while it tunes correctly many feeds with 7200/9874 SR but provides no data...

I wrote to Geniatech and they are looking into it (and they did it ! Now the Windows driver works for low SRs as well....).

Thank you in advance.