Posts by gregeeh

Hi all,

Just installed TvH (Version 4.2.5) on my TX92 LE Box (version 8.2.3.1) and I have a question regarding pause and play buttons.

The TX92 IR remote has no pause or play buttons which is a bit annoying. I have now added the TX92/Vorke Z6 to my Harmony Remote thinking I could use the Harmony Play/Pause buttons, however it appears I need a remote with Play/Pause to teach the Harmony. And, as the TX92 does not have these buttons that option is out.

Is there another way to do this?

TIA

Greg

Hi all,

Just installed TvH (Version 4.2.5) on my LE Box (version 8.2.3.1) and I have a question regarding the watched status.

What exactly determines if a Movie or TV Show is marked as watched? I know my old PVR determined watched if more that 95% had been played, but I don't know about Kodi.

TIA

Greg

Hi all,

Just installed TvH (Version 4.2.5) on my LE Box (version 8.2.3.1) and I have a question regarding keymapping in timeshifting mode.

When timeshifting live TV after a pause of several minutes I can skip forward and backwards using the left and right keys, and that's working fine. However pressing up and down keys will change to the next channel. I would like to program these two keys to BigSkipForward and BigSkipBackward.

Can someone please point me in the right direction to do this?

TIA

Greg

Here is service.log after an initial turn ON of the device, start a recording Manually and then stop the recording manually. The same error as in my first post did appear.

TIA

Greg

service.log

Edit: Tvheadend HTSP Client is version 3.4.27.1 and the client and server are on the same box.

Edit2: Have found the problem, apparently the Client User that I was using, 'greg', did not have enough permissions so I created another user and checked everything and it worked. Probably overkill and I don't know which option fixed it. Here is a shot of how the old user was setup. Maybe someone can tell me what part is wrong.

Hi all,

Just installed TvH (Version 4.2.5) on my LE Box (version 8.2.3.1) and I have an issue with recordings.

If I start a recording manually the file is created and its size increases with time. So far it all looks great. If I them manually stop the recording I get a message saying "PVR backend error".

The log looks like this:

I think the error 'cancelDvrEntry failed' might be the issue but I cannot find out how to fix this.

I have also seen comments that adding the startup option --noacl might help, but I cannot find out how to add this to test it out.

Any suggestions appreciated.

TIA

Greg