Posts by DASHXD

If it WAS working and you haven't installed anything, upgraded to newer version of LE or changed anything, then it should be fine. If all of these are true then it's probably a H/W fault.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

Also the output of

dmesg|paste

lsmod|paste

Hello there, Thanks for the answer! i've restarted the rpi multiple times, without it working. When i saw your post and restarted it again to get the log and it just started working, don't know what the problem was, but it seems to be working fine now.

Hi,

I'm just today having a problem with libreelec, when connecting my wii remote. I've had it work for a long time now but today it just stopped working.

When i first boot the rpi it says "Bluetooth is disabled", and when i go to services it clearly says that it is enabled. When i turn bluetooth off and on again it says "No Bluetooth adapter found".

If anyone knows what the problem is, i would really love it if you could give me some help.

Thanks in advance!^^