Posts by benjamin10

....hmm i guess that is not really the problem. Thing is that i already tried different screens and the first installation on my samsung monitor worked. First install i had a signal but now not even this screens works anymore.... Can i check somehow if the graphics or the hdmi port is still working correctly?

Shouldn't the output of tvservice -s different after changing the config.txt file?

...i don'think it is an cable issue. I tried it with different cables working with other computers...

Intresting is that i tried it with the follwing configs:

Code
    # Force HDMI even if unplugged or powered off
    #hdmi_force_hotplug=1
    hdmi_group=2
    hdmi_mode=9
    hdmi_drive=1

and uncommented

Code
    # Force HDMI even if unplugged or powered off
    hdmi_force_hotplug=1
    hdmi_group=2
    hdmi_mode=9
    hdmi_drive=1

Both is leading to the exact same output of tvservice -s

Code
    state 0x40001 [NTSC 4:3], 720x480 @ 60.00Hz, interlaced

...The configs don't seem to work ....

Arrrgh....can't get any output ....Actually it is a very old beamer, which might be part of the problem.

Try to increase the config_hdmi_b o o s t parameter in config.txt (the word b o o s t is censored on this forum for some reason, so no spaces)

Increasing the value didn't work for me....still no output.

It is working without any option changes on LibreELEC. I have been tested it with Raspberry Pi 3B+, a HDMI cable and a HDMI to DVI adapter on a PC monitor. Make sure to first connect the display device, and then power on the Raspberry Pi. LibreELEC figures out, what display is connected, while booting.

PS: It could be a PSU issue, too. The 3B+ needs more wattage compared to the 3B.

I already many different variants but that didn't solve the issue. I bought myself a new rpi adapter with 2.5 wattage, which should fit quite well.

Interestingly the older rpi3 worked fine out of the box with the same setup...some more suggestions, what I could do? Thanks for advise!!!

Edit:

I tried a different cable (vga) with a hdmi to vga adapter. And now it becomes strange, because this setting normally works everywhere i have been so far. But still the same problem...

Maybe i give some more information about my setup:

RPI 3 Model B+

Hifiberry dacplus
    RPI Powersupply (2.5)

To the RPi connected:

USB Hub (with its own Powersupply)

LAN Cable

Cinch to the Hifiberry

Hi everyone!

I am quite new to libreelec and have the follwing issue:

I use a hdmi to dvi cable to connect the rpi3 b+ to my beamer. with the older rpi3 b it worked like a charm (with retropie). After installing the os (with a normal hdmi cable connected) i tried it with the hmdi>dvi cable which is giving me no output.

I already tried this:

Code
    mount -o remount,rw /flash

nano /flash/config.txt

I then uncommented the hdmi_force_hotplug=1 But that didn't change a thing...Any suggestions here?