Posts by George

Hi all, thanks for the quick responses I'm still going through all the content however I have a couple of questions;

i ave been using the official Le hyperion add-on with the ws2812b leds and an arduino for ages on my intel nuc works great

Could you share your Arduino Sketch and Hyperion config file?

Did you had a look at Hyperion [LibreELEC.wiki] ?

Normally its enough to install the hyperion addon and use the LE-Hyperion Hypercon for easy setup.

Pls do not use the "official" hyperion installer - this is known partly broken for LE due not following any LE standards and completely ignoring how LE works.

I have now installed Hyperion using the addon in LE Repo and used LE version of Hypericon. The Arduino led test is working and the bootup sequence works (rainbow swirl), both are displayed on the LEDs very bright. It looks like it is grabbing the the screen now both on menu and video. however it is really dim and hardly shows on the wall behind and it also flashes very fast. Is there anyway to increases the brightness and smooth the LED transitions?

I have turned on linear smoothing in Hyperion but not sure what settings to use.

Hi

Has anyone managed to get Hyperion working on Libreelec 8.2.5 running on an Intel 64 bit based HTPC?

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this question so I can go into more details if someone can help, I created a thread on Hyperion forum but no response yet.

I am using WS2812B Leds, Arduino, HTPC (Libreelec 8.2.5).

Link to thread

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks