Posts by MartinH80

Hi,

How did you install the netflix addon? I downloaded the plugin here:

GitHub - asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix: Inputstream based Netflix plugin for Kodi

Then I noticed that widevine and inputstream were included as well.

Unfortunately I get this error when playing content:

In /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log:

14:52:46.857 T:1793033072 NOTICE: Creating InputStream

14:52:46.884 T:1793033072 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /usr/lib/kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive/

14:52:48.336 T:1793033072 ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Unable to load widevine shared library (/storage/.kodi/cdm/libwidevinecdm.so)

14:52:48.336 T:1793033072 ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: OpenDRMSystem failed

14:52:48.338 T:1793033072 ERROR: CVideoPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [plugin://plugin.video.netflix/?action=play_video&info...

Is the file there?

raspberry:/usr/lib/kodi/addons # ls -lh

total 0

drwxrwxr-x 2 root root 116 Aug 31 12:50 peripheral.joystick

Nope! Where is it?

raspberry:/ # find / -name inputstream.adaptive

/storage/.kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive

Can I create a symlink?

raspberry:/ # ln -s /storage/.kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive/ /usr/lib/kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive

ln: /usr/lib/kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive: Read-only file system

Nope!

I don't know any way of mounting it read write and make the symlink, or how to tell kodi that the plugin is in a different location. Do you have a /usr/lib/kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive?

All,

Searching for a netflix solution on my raspberry pi 3 I gave the LibreElec latest alpha release a try. Impressive how easy this is to setup!

Unfortunately I ran into the issue that after writing the image to the SD card (from a Linux host) and booting for the first time, the booting stalls. I do see a message that it is expanding a partition to maximum size, then I see the temperature of the raspberry pi rising (red thermometer right top of the screen) and then the display doesn't refresh anymore.

Good news: I reimaged the SD card and used gparted to manually expand the partition. I also removed the file on this partition indicating that expanding was required at boot. Now it boots successfully.

I hope this is the way to inform the devs of this issue, if any more information is required, please let me know!