Posts by Complex_Username

I want to change it because none of my computers run SSH on port 22 and my ISP blocks it. For this reason, none of my computers run SSH on port 22 and it'll be slightly annoying to remember 1 computer that isn't the standard in my house. I'm aware I could use .ssh/config but that doesn't help when I get a new computer.

Eventually I'll want to disable root login too.

Hi all,

I've just switched from a Raspberry Pi B+ to a ODROID-C2. Prior to that I was running Kodi on a desktop computer as a HTPC. Just setting up my new to me LibreELEC and there's a few things I can't figure out and Google (and this forum) return nothing which is mostly how I configure system settigns such as SSH port, setting up SSH keys and a few other tweaks when / is mounted as read-only please.

I can't find anything relating to this in the wiki either unelss I'm looking for the wrong subject. As a side note anyone have problems posting in Chrome? I've had to blow off the dust and fire-up Firefox just to post this. In Chrome this text entry box appears greyed out.

Thanks