Posts by 1leafsfan

I should have posted this question ages ago when I first switched from OpenElec to LibreELEC, anyways here we are.

It seems since making the switch the volume output is much lower, meaning I have to increase the volume on my receiver from -45 to -25 to hear whatever I'm watching regardless of format.

My setup which has been the same for ages now

Asus Chromebox now running 8.2.5

Denon 5.1 receiver.

Passthrough is enabled.

I've upgraded a few times but no change. I did a fresh install, no change.

If anyone can suggest a setting to try I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Hi,

I have an Asus Chromebox which was running LibreElec for some time, no issues. Decided to upgrade last night so I could get Kodi 17. I was eventually able to upgrade through the LibreElec program.

Now when trying to play any video the system locks up. I have to restart it using the power button.

I'm including the Kodi log I have for now while I continue to search for possible causes and a fix.

Any help would be appreciated.

################################################################################ - Pastebin.com

Thanks

Edit - A reset of LibreElec settings seems to have done the trick.

So I have an Asus chromebox M400U that is running openelec 6.0.98 Fritsch version in a standalone setup. It runs well but was wanting to upgrade to Libreelec. As I understand it I can't just manually update because the partition needs to be bigger for Libreelec when going from openelec. Is this correct? If so what is the easiest way to do this. Thanks in advance

I was in the same situation but all I did was place the update file in the update folder and restarted, no issues.

I am running LE 7.02 on a Lenovo Thinkcentre Chromebox, set up using the "setup-kodi.sh" script from MrChromebox. Fairly often my device will freeze forcing me to do a hard reboot. It has frozen a few times during video playback - often when I leave it paused for a long period of time, but the issue generally occurs when returning to the menu from video playback. I'll be left with the menu screen with none of the items in the menu populated.

I have looked at the logs, but I can't find anything of interest, other than a bunch of notices that the system was unable to resolve the machine hosting my video/audio libraries (via SMB), but this doesn't seem to be the problem because I can access those files flawlessly.

Might this be the baytrail kernel issue?

Ok I'm glad someone else brought this up cause I thought I was going crazy. I noticed it since switching from OE on my chromebox. For me it can happen after playing content from my NAS or IPTV.

I'll lookup how to get a debug log and post it.