Posts by Mince

We got Disney Plus in South Africa. Disney plus here works like India's Hotstar method. You add your phone number to the site and then get an OTP to log in.

I have tried Slyguys Disney+ but this works with a username and password principal

Disney+ Kodi Add-on
    www.matthuisman.nz

So I looked further on the net and came up with another addon from the botallen issue is it looks like it is regionally locked.

Disney+ Hotstar Kodi Add-on
    Stream Disney+ Hotstar Content In Kodi.
    botallen.com

Are there any other addons anyone now about?

I got a new hard drive.
    I formatted via windows NTFS.

I tried importing my movies into radarr but it keeps on giving me.

Unable to add root folder

• Folder is not writable by user root

I now i have a permissions issue and i need to sort it out but im struggling with the commands

LibreELEC:/ # chmod -R 775 media/Movie

chmod: media/Movie: Read-only file system

chmod: media/Movie: Read-only file system

Can anyone help me out with the commands please

hi there awiouy i have been having this issue for a while. When my server restarts when it goes back into libreelec Emby 4 wont start only workaround i got was to disable the plugin and reenable it and then it starts up for some reason. Can u maybe tell me where i can get the log files for you. I have already updated dotnet & the services of emby4 as specified in your previous post.

The bit I highlighted shows it connecting to your VPN provider and then connecting to a web service external to your box. If DNS is not working you would have failed at connecting to the web service.

Thx zomboided. I checked on indigo ip defnitly changes aswell. Ill try a few other vpns see if its still blocked.

Hi zomboided

Thx for the reply.

Im not saying its anything with the plugin. Im just trying to figure out what the issue could be. im not so good on the backend so i normally say its me before a program. Thats why i would normally try and resolve the issue just takes me longer.

Expressvpn is working on windows.

I read on your wiki it could be dns issues.

How will i be able to check yhis?

I got another VPN ExpressVPN it works on windows but on VPNmanager it doesnt. Cyberghost was defnitly a issue.

I pulled up the logs and im getting one error multiple times

Got below issue resolved (Update of Libreelec Fixed it)

2020-05-10 17:14:24.388 T:140633966597888 DEBUG: CSettingsManager: requested setting (label1008) was not found.

2020-05-10 17:14:24.388 T:140633966597888 DEBUG: CAddonSettings[service.vpn.manager]: failed to find definition for setting label1008. Creating a setting on-the-fly...

2020-05-10 17:14:24.388 T:140633966597888 DEBUG: CSettingsManager: requested setting (label101) was not found.

Heres My Logs

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I suspect you are missing nothing. I tried to get access the USA netflix, using a vpn, but it didn't work. I suspect Amazon & Netflix have cottoned on to this, & are blocking.

Looks like you right Bubblegum tried to access on Win10 through cyberghost.

Primevideo.com isnt even opening

Hi Guys

I installed Openvpn with Cyberghost today.

Im trying to open more shows on amazon prime video.

My Vpn connects to United State (TCP) I open Amazon Prime and when i select the show it says its not available in my country.

Changed the Location to UNited States (UDP) when i open Prime takes ages to open and then in the end times out and Openvpn Connects and disconnects aswell. What am i mising?

Hi there

I have a librelec on a HTPC but it has no screen im using it as a main storage device.

On there i have 2 internal drives that i can acess via ssh no problem.

But when i add the external hdd it cant access that hard drive.

Heres the funny thing i can access that ext hdd on filezilla no problem but if i try to copy things over i get a error.

I can acess the drive through kodi and i can copy, paste and move as i like.

Hi there

Hope you guys are well

I have 2 Kodi mini itx boxes.

I wanna try make 1 box the main server.

I read up on a few articles where guys are using docker with emby, mariadb or mysql.

I got docker working but i just cant seem to get emby working any advice specific to Libreelec?

i have a Asus N3050I-C Mini Itx setup but the sata inputs arent enough so i bought a sata expansion card.

But for some reason the drive that is linked to the card is not picking up. I thought it could be kodi but the drive isnt even showing in the BIOS i already updated the bios but i cant seem to get it working has anyone experienced this before.