Posts by yllar21

Hi all,

Thanks for the awesome plugin which I have used daily for years. :)

But it seems to disconnect randomly in the middle of the songs while streaming and pauses the song in the client app numerous times per day.

I was going through the log times it has happened, but could not locate the problem. I'm not sure if it is a Spotify streaming problem or librespot. Windows 10 laptop and Kodi are connected with ethernet and have the same problem when streaming from an Android phone. But it never happens when playing within the original apps but only while streaming to librespot.

I have pasted the log here:

hastebin

The last streaming stopped during this place in the end of the log file:

Code
    2021-10-26 15:27:43.132 T:1936781376  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::CloseFile()

Hi!

I've been trying to solve the same thing. Pair the Google home mini with Libreelec/Kodi via Bluetooth and be able to stream music/videos there.

For speakers I have external USB DAC.

System is RPi 3.

I have also Chromestick installed in my TV, but as see that speakers are connected to Raspberry with DAC, it has little interest for me (sound would come from TV).

One way is like described before, that making Libreelec show as Bluetooth speakers for Google home, but would there also be a better option for Kodi to show as Chromestick for Google home mini?

Any input would be appreciated :)