Posts by Diskio Pi

Hi all,

I'm trying to cross-compile LibreELEC for Raspberry Pi 3, to add some touch driver. (Touchsupport)

The PC is on Kubuntu 18.4 x64.

The compilation stops when it compiles cpluff (in Kodi/lib)

The "undefined reference to `tputs' " seems to be an ncurse lib issue, but it's already in my package folder.

Does anybody have an idea to fix this error ?

Thanks

Guillaume

Hello all,

I have the same issue compiliging LibreElec for Raspberry Pi 3. (compilation on Kubuntu 18.04 x64)

I maybe have a solution:

1) Replace
    PKG_VERSION="1.2.8" to PKG_VERSION="1.2.9"

in the file http://LibreELEC.tv/packages/compress/zlib/package.mk

2) Clean zlib

Code
    PROJECT=RPi2 ARCH=ARM scripts/clean zlib

3) Compile the new package

Code
    PROJECT=RPi2 ARCH=ARM scripts/build zlib

4) Then, copy the files

Code
    cp ~/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5/zlib-1.2.9/.armv7ve-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/libz.a ~/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5/toolchain/lib/libz.a

cp ~/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5/zlib-1.2.9/.armv7ve-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/libz.so ~/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5/toolchain/lib/libz.so

cp ~/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5/zlib-1.2.9/.armv7ve-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/libz.so.1 ~/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5/toolchain/lib/libz.so.1

cp ~/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5/zlib-1.2.9/.armv7ve-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/libz.so.1.2.9 ~/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5/toolchain/lib/libz.so.1.2.9

It seems to work... until now... the compilation still running