Posts by manyone

All Clear.

it seems to be a little mistake of me.

the SPDIF plug was not set correct, it was a problem with the size of the plug or the case, i dont know, but it doesn't fit 100%.

But now, it works. (now you allowed to lough) and i can confirm, it works without the "dtoverlay=hifiberry-digi" line in config.txt

I think i have to work around on one of them or both a little bit, so it will fit 100% with no problems.

now i can start to understand the keymapping and try to correct it, to match the keys of my remote.

one question about this keymapping, how can i figure out, what key is pressed on my remote. Is there a addon which can show the pressed keys/key-id ?

or did someone have a suggestion, which setting is good for the Orbsmart Airmouse ?

for now, a big THANKS to all of you.

hello,

first of all, i'm totaly new to raspberry and libreelec.

i want to use the rasppi 3B+ only in singleboot to libreelec and need some beginner manuals.

The following things could happens to me.

1. i have a digi+ addon board for optical output - How can i use it ?

2. i have a Orbsmart Airmouse Remote - how can i map this remote with keyboard to the OS

3. is there a way to replicate a onfigured SD Card to another ?

so any usable/helpful manuals/links or hints for problems i could run into, are very appreciated.

if anybody have a link to a good german board, too, it would be great because my english is not so good and sometimes, problems will be solved easier in first language.

regards

Michael

Hello, i am absolutly new to this and have a problem to bring my box up to play 3D Video.

i read that it is not supported but maybe run.

so i ask you, if there is somebody who have it running, please tell me how.

i tried with a bluray iso image but kodi plays only 2D without asking wich format should be started

a friend with a raspberry have no problem starting 3D video with Kodi, so i thought it should also run with the s905x.

other question: if there is no chance for 3D, can someone suggest another box which could play 3D and have also hardware decoding and maybe Gbit Lan with KODI 17.x