Posts by kloana

Hi,

just want to give you a feedback. The problem was a WLAN-Bridge which hadn't configured a DNS server nor a default gateway because it doesn't need it. It only bridges a LAN Client to another LAN via WLAN. And DHCP Server is a Firewall on the other LAN side.

Gave the AP-Client a DG and a DNS Server and after this also NSlookup on the Libreelec box was working. It seems that the WLAN-Bridge stops forwarding DNS-Traffic when it also has no DNS Server,.... I don't know why, but i can see DNS-traffic on LAN side of the Bridge and on the other side on the other LAN DNS traffic doesn't appear,....

br

Herbert

Hi,

i'm using Libreelec since i think appr. 2 years. Came originally from openelec. And libreelec is workling flawlessly on my three RPI devices.

Now i bought a new 4k HDR television and for this i also ordered a beelink GT1 ultimate.

Box is now booting to librielec, but i don't have nameresolution up and running on it. I can set a DNS-Server via static, i can set a DNS-Server via DHCP and in both situations i can't do a ping to a host via dns. When i do the same via IP, all is working. I also used 3 different dtb.img Images, and only one boots the box correctly. in the meantime i also tried coreelec, and it's the same!

Had someone similar problems, and managed it to solve it?

thanks in advance,

br

Herbert