Posts by scheuri

I've NO idea what your NAS is so I can't comment.

If you have a Linux friendly NAS then we have have a lot of options available

Sorry, you are right...let me clarify:

I am looking for a way to manage ressources in Kodi (from where the "update library" gets the information what is available). I can do that on the TC screen using either my remote control or (maybe) the android app....however, when typing URLs and IPs and stuff (to attach NFS or external harddisks), I'd rather use a keyboard and a mouse (or at least keyboard).

In my case the data (files) are on a NAS which I want to mount/add as NFS ressource...and that is a little tedious doing by hand with a remote control.

Additionally I'd like to be able to delete movies and shows from the database (like when I am on the tv and choose the show and then delete it), preferably also from WebGUI or such. I have not yet found an option to do that.

Hello Iridium

Thank you for your answer.
    Honestly, at the moment I would like to remotely activate the "update library" (which I found out I can from the WebGUI). However, I would like also to do two other things remotely:

• Manage the sources (everything for me is on the internal network on a NAS) - that is kind of tedious over the TV/remote control
    • Delete TV Shows (which the "update library" found) in the LE database on the pi (so I can either rerun the update library or leave it at that because I dont have the TV show anymore)

thanks a lot

Hi all

Running latest 8.2.x LibreELEC on my rasperry pi 3.
    It is obviously hooked up on the TV and I can use KORE on my android phone to navigate the GUI on the TV screen...that also means updating the library, mainpulate the imported TV show (delete, rename, etc.).

Is there a WebGUI which allows me to do the very same things (or at least most of them) I do on the TV screen? Or maybe even also on CLI (to a certain extend)?
    I somehow missed the documentation that told me how I can administrate my TV shows and movie database from the Web rather the TV....

Thanks a lot for your help

regards

scheuri

Edit:

I found a webgui on port 8080 (even tho there might be more types?) which allowed me to remotely scan the libraries. I can see the movies and the tv shows...HOWEVER, I can not really delete the TV shows...certain things I appear I can only do on the TV with Kodi/LibreElec directly and are not available on the WebGUI.

Is that correct?