Posts by horizn

(I've posted the same yesterday in the wrong place)

I'm trying to configure Simple PVR IPTV client on LibreELEC installed on RPi4 but for some reason it doesn't work. If I go to the plugin configuration I can see URL, but it doesn't seem to be reading it. Also .kodi/addons/pvr.iptvsimple/resources/settings.xml file doesn't have config entered in UI configuration menu. I did the same on RPi3 and it worked, but not in RPi4. Anyone know how to fix it or can recommend different IPTV client?

regards,

I'm trying to configure Simple PVR IPTV client on LibreELEC installed on RPi4 but for some reason it doesn't work. If i go to the plugin configuration I can see URL, but it doesn't seem to be reading it. Also .kodi/addons/pvr.iptvsimple/resources/settings.xml file doesn't have config entered in UI configuration menu. I did the same on RPi3 and it worked, but not in RPi4. 

Hi,

I have latest RPi4 and msata SSD connected over USB3 port, with latest firmware:

Code
    # rpi-eeprom-update
    BCM2711 detected
    Dedicated VL805 EEPROM detected
    BOOTLOADER: up-to-date
    CURRENT: Thu  3 Sep 12:11:43 UTC 2020 (1599135103)
     LATEST: Thu 16 Apr 17:11:26 UTC 2020 (1587057086)
     FW DIR: /lib/firmware/raspberrypi/bootloader/critical
    VL805: up-to-date
    CURRENT: 000138a1
     LATEST: 000137ad

I wen through the Pi4 USB Boot is coming soon!!!! YAAAY but I am a bit lost. Is it supported out of the box or not? What should I do to make it working because at the moment I can hear some sounds in the TV but there is a blank/black screen.

Hi,

Quick question. There is an information on the website that the version 9.x with Kodi18 is expected in mid 2018. Do you know if this is matter of weeks or rather months to release Kodi18 based LIBREelec?

The reason I'm asking is that HBOGO PL is working only on Kodi18 unfortunately.