Posts by roc4fun

Hi All, I'm using version 63.0.3239.84 on my generic x64 install.

My youtube.tv account isn't able to verify my location. In the privacy settings it shows to allow youtube.tv, but youtube.tv doesn't like it. Works fine from my desktop, pad, phone, just not my htpc.

Any way I can fix this?

I think I've sorted my issue. I'll leave this that it may help someone in the future...

I have a server called big_server and on it a share called big_pool. My sources ended up looking like this when added using the Kodi GUI...

smb://big_server/big_pool/Movies

smb://big_server/big_pool/TVShows

smb://big_server/big_pool/Pictures

When resuming from standby these sources were unavailable, so I assumed my network was down; hence my OP. Rebooting always made them available.

Iridium pointed out to me that my network was in fact up on resume.

I found if I addressed my server by it's fixed ip rather than it's name it seemed to work more robustly.

Like this...

smb://ip.address.to.server/big_pool/Movies

smb://ip.address.to.server/big_pool/TShows

smb://ip.address.to.server/big_pool/Pictures

I hope this helps someone; gotta pay it forward ;)

Hi All, Longtime Kodi user getting away from Windows. I'm really enjoying my experience so far with Libreelec.

When I first installed, I used an old conventional disc drive I had laying around as a test. I was able to set up my system to my liking. I was able to suspend and wake my system using my remote.

I reinstalled to a SSD and now after a suspend my network is unavailable when I resume. Restarting fixes everything. I tried the setting to have Kodi start after the network is up, but it didn't help. I'm sure Kodi is already running on a resume from suspend.

It's not a big deal to shutdown and cold start, but my machine is in another room... looses WAF points ;)

I suspect the problem has to do with how fast the ssd resumes and it thinks my network is unavailable. My server is always up on my gigabit network.

I tried using the upload log tool, but It gave me a link to a vcard from some guy in Serbia ??? http://ix.io/1hly

Here is a log copied from smb

Thanks in advance