Posts by Jappel2

Leia 18.2...libreboard le potato...16gb sd card...libreelec 9.02

For the life of me I cannot backup my system. I have tried backing up to libreelec, indigo, two or three different wizards, USB backup wizard, and the Kodi repository backup.

Everyone gets Frozen at various percentage points. I am at my Wit's end is anyone having the same issue?

it runs actually great until that happens it has a heat sink. I had a Raspberry Pi 3 before this and this blows it away with terms of no glitches it's smooth I have zero no streaming problems. I wonder if maybe it could be the HDMI cable

You can expect the occasional screen freeze or things can hang after using PVR functions for a while or when doing large jump backs on a media file as there are known (and not going to be resolved in K17) bugs and the underlying Linux kernel used in the 8.2 release has ugly moments.

The screen turning white with vertical lines and audio pops .. sounds more like a hardware problem. If you also see problems in Android it would point to something. How hot does it run? .. a heatsink is never a bad idea.

okay just happened this is what the log is saying:

Warning (incursion) unknown trakt error 'nonetype' object has no attribute'__getitem__'

Warning previous line repeats 19 times

Warning attempt to use invalid handle - 1

Warning previous line repeats One times

Warning CSkininfo failed to load skin settings

Odroid C2

Kodi 17.6

Ethernet wired 100mbs..(speedtest over 100)

Librelec 8.2.5

Aeon nox Silvio skin

Harmony remote with Flikr dongle

I went from Pi3 to Odroid for specs, now I crash periodically. The screen will freeze out of the blue, OR the speakers have a loud hiss and the screen turns white (grayish) with vertical lines, like an overlay.

I've changed power supply, sd card, re installed Librelec, all to no avail. The crash happens once every couple days, or 5x in one day. I'm thinking maybe hardware.

I even this morning installed android on a new sd card, installed gaaps play store, kodi, and yep, crashed again.

Anyone else experiencing?

It's a shame because other than that I have 0 stream issues.

Thanks