Posts by sugatam

I did a little vacation fiddling for Radxa Zero support the other day so there are some 10.0 images on my share again. Kernel is 5.14rc5 and uboot is 2021.07.. but nothing apart from the Zero image is tested and there are no real-world changes to video/audio support although HEVC is enabled and may work on GX devices with 8-bit output (it will prob crash on newer devices or 10-bit media). Usual rules apply; I’m not “supporting” the images so if it works that’s nice. If not, there’s no need to comment unless you also found a fix for something.

Thank you, appreciate you putting up the images again.

So far so good with 8.2.4.1 and a Minix U9-H. Thanks wrxtasy and kszaq

I have one problem though. Can someone explain why the amlogic renderer doesn't support shifting the image up or down (vertical shift in the videoplayer settings during playback)? I have a projector with a bottom masked screen, so shifting a 2.35 aspect ratio movie up so that the active image area goes to the top of the screen is pretty important to me. The PI supports this, as do a whole bunch of other renderers from a quick look at the source.