Posts by heitbaum

jim_p the old test webserver has disk space issues. Whilst the builds are pretty much now all 100% reliable. (Have an issue with automake in the GitHub issues) when the job to copy them up fails - that results in the 0 file. Once the new webserver is going well - we should be better. The full image build happens daily and takes ~11 hours. I usually kick off a “fix build” for the failed upload images. And you will notice that a new file usually appears.

But as chewitt says - (allegedly fun in spare time)

Glad that it is working. In the /storage all the configuration is stored. If you are trialling (trying to get to the why the addon isn’t working…) you will want to keep a “working copy of” this as you experiment. You can stop and start Kodi from the prompt using systemctl stop kodi - and systemctl start kodi. The update process to the next nightly will keep your settings in place, etc. you can always revert back to a working in your situation nightly, as long as you keep a copy of the img.gz file around.

There is a known samba issue. See the GitHub, that we are working through. You can go to the shares directly. The browse is the issue.

LE11 is a ways off.

from a hardware support perspective - it sounds like nightly was working fine? <please confirm> Happy to help work through this - but this needs to be step 1, and ensure stability. We have had good success with Intel Gen11 CPUs with nightly, so will want to check this is ok in your hardware first, with your motherboard hardware.

As you indicated - something blew up, was that adding some of files back manually? (🙂 my crystal ball is broken without seeing logs….)

If you are assembling a Frankenstein software then you will need to be able to stop kodi, move the .kodi directory out of the way, start kodi, and try, try again.

Check the journalctl and kodi.log, etc ….

The crash is occurring in python (guessing the add on) and there are a couple of warnings in the log about XML invalid from the skin.

Can you please try with the default skin. If the default skin is ok. Then you may want to check https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210069 and see if there is a fix/known issue/…

Code
    Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.                                                                                  #0  __strlen_sse2 () at ../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/../strlen.S:120                                                                          [Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x7f311ffff640 (LWP 1262))]

AGLyons - LE11 pretty much tracks the kernel releases, usually a kernel update ~ once a month. Kernel 5.18 will be next.

The package updates are in GitHub - https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv/pulls.

My development tree is https://github.com/heitbaum/LibreELEC.tv/tree/dev for which commits may/may not be planned/scheduled to go in. I update all packages, but my x86 focus is GBM - and Intel specifically. Some of the other developers run other graphics chips (and X11/vulkan)

I run a tiger lake i7 with both hdmi audio and passthru.

To get a “functioning” Gen11 cpu. At least kernel 5.12 - but realistically you will want nightly, which includes updates to the graphics subsystems - wiki here - https://wiki.libreelec.tv/hardware/intel-x86-64-generic

thanks for answering...

unfortunately i can't build it by my self (https://wiki.libreelec.tv/development-1/build-basics),
    i switched to the new ubuntu 22.04 LTS and it seems there are some build dependency i can't resolve.

Try using the docker build. It covers off the dependencies.

LibreELEC.tv/README.md at master · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv
    Just enough OS for KODI. Contribute to LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

ok thx and you got Audio working as well and also with passthrough?

I ask because now it seems working at least the video part. No more dropouts at 4k/60 with the Firmware Update of the HDMI chip. First it looked like it would not work but I reseted the bios once more and reinstalled libreelec.

Now my only issue is the sound. I can't get Dolby Atmos working... As I had windows installed for the firmware update of the HDMI chip I tried running kodi where I was able to play Atmos content but with the 20220426 nigthly build Atoms is not passed through my audio receiver.

I run a denon avc-x6700 and lg 75nano91 and use passthough.

5.17.4 (which is the current nightly image)

Anything below 5.12 on the nuc11 in “average” / barely functional.

Here are a couple of channels (Melbourne Australia) via Jellyfin / HDHomeRun Quatro

Channel 2 - ABC TV

Code
    /videos/d416a5a9-b0e4-4114-f4b1-5d1f0c74232c/live.m3u8

{"Protocol":1,"Id":"native_bbba5a6de96521ff4b73e891b4afe6e8_19bc6d59fc4da242e1841cb157dbe97a","Path":"http://192.168.42.63:8096/LiveTv/LiveStreamFiles/8630d86ba17d49f289dd4abf962984de/stream.ts","EncoderPath":null,"EncoderProtocol":null,"Type":0,"Container":"mpegts","Size":null,"Name":null,"IsRemote":false,"ETag":null,"RunTimeTicks":null,"ReadAtNativeFramerate":false,"IgnoreDts":true,"IgnoreIndex":false,"GenPtsInput":false,"SupportsTranscoding":true,"SupportsDirectStream":true,"SupportsDirectPlay":false,"IsInfiniteStream":true,"RequiresOpening":true,"OpenToken":null,"RequiresClosing":true,"LiveStreamId":"a17c75760a04e99b68cf766e11316e1c_09efa0d56b934a82adec00a87b837fb0_native_bbba5a6de96521ff4b73e891b4afe6e8_19bc6d59fc4da242e1841cb157dbe97a","BufferMs":0,"RequiresLooping":false,"SupportsProbing":true,"VideoType":null,"IsoType":null,"Video3DFormat":null,"MediaStreams":[{"Codec":"mpeg2video","CodecTag":null,"Language":null,"ColorRange":"tv","ColorSpace":"bt470bg","ColorTransfer":"bt470bg","ColorPrimaries":"bt470bg","Comment":null,"TimeBase":"1/90000","CodecTimeBase":null,"Title":null,"VideoRange":"SDR","LocalizedUndefined":null,"LocalizedDefault":null,"LocalizedForced":null,"LocalizedExternal":null,"DisplayTitle":"576i MPEG2VIDEO SDR","NalLengthSize":null,"IsInterlaced":true,"IsAVC":null,"ChannelLayout":null,"BitRate":2000000,"BitDepth":8,"RefFrames":1,"PacketLength":null,"Channels":null,"SampleRate":null,"IsDefault":false,"IsForced":false,"Height":576,"Width":720,"AverageFrameRate":25,"RealFrameRate":25,"Profile":"Main","Type":1,"AspectRatio":"16:9","Index":-1,"Score":null,"IsExternal":false,"DeliveryMethod":null,"DeliveryUrl":null,"IsExternalUrl":null,"IsTextSubtitleStream":false,"SupportsExternalStream":false,"Path":null,"PixelFormat":"yuv420p","Level":8,"IsAnamorphic":false},{"Codec":"mp2","CodecTag":null,"Language":null,"ColorRange":null,"ColorSpace":null,"ColorTransfer":null,"ColorPrimaries":null,"Comment":null,"TimeBase":"1/90000","CodecTimeBase":null,"Title":null,"VideoRange":null,"LocalizedUndefined":null,"LocalizedDefault":null,"LocalizedForced":null,"LocalizedExternal":null,"DisplayTitle":"MP2 - Stereo","NalLengthSize":null,"IsInterlaced":false,"IsAVC":null,"ChannelLayout":"stereo","BitRate":256000,"BitDepth":null,"RefFrames":null,"PacketLength":null,"Channels":2,"SampleRate":48000,"IsDefault":false,"IsForced":false,"Height":null,"Width":null,"AverageFrameRate":null,"RealFrameRate":null,"Profile":null,"Type":0,"AspectRatio":null,"Index":-1,"Score":null,"IsExternal":false,"DeliveryMethod":null,"DeliveryUrl":null,"IsExternalUrl":null,"IsTextSubtitleStream":false,"SupportsExternalStream":false,"Path":null,"PixelFormat":null,"Level":0,"IsAnamorphic":null}],"MediaAttachments":[],"Formats":[],"Bitrate":2256000,"Timestamp":null,"RequiredHttpHeaders":{},"TranscodingUrl":null,"TranscodingSubProtocol":null,"TranscodingContainer":null,"AnalyzeDurationMs":3000,"DefaultAudioStreamIndex":null,"DefaultSubtitleStreamIndex":null}

Channel 20 - ABCTV HD

Code
    /videos/917e45a5-3062-6668-0814-0bf638be0f1c/live.m3u8

{"Protocol":1,"Id":"native_99cdadf4d11aa557bb4b0a89e0e189a3_19bc6d59fc4da242e1841cb157dbe97a","Path":"http://192.168.42.63:8096/LiveTv/LiveStreamFiles/48695eb3e5604dfcb27ee88112cc6ad2/stream.ts","EncoderPath":null,"EncoderProtocol":null,"Type":0,"Container":"mpegts","Size":null,"Name":null,"IsRemote":false,"ETag":null,"RunTimeTicks":null,"ReadAtNativeFramerate":false,"IgnoreDts":true,"IgnoreIndex":false,"GenPtsInput":false,"SupportsTranscoding":true,"SupportsDirectStream":true,"SupportsDirectPlay":false,"IsInfiniteStream":true,"RequiresOpening":true,"OpenToken":null,"RequiresClosing":true,"LiveStreamId":"a17c75760a04e99b68cf766e11316e1c_09efa0d56b934a82adec00a87b837fb0_native_99cdadf4d11aa557bb4b0a89e0e189a3_19bc6d59fc4da242e1841cb157dbe97a","BufferMs":0,"RequiresLooping":false,"SupportsProbing":true,"VideoType":null,"IsoType":null,"Video3DFormat":null,"MediaStreams":[{"Codec":"h264","CodecTag":null,"Language":null,"ColorRange":"tv","ColorSpace":null,"ColorTransfer":null,"ColorPrimaries":null,"Comment":null,"TimeBase":"1/90000","CodecTimeBase":null,"Title":null,"VideoRange":"SDR","LocalizedUndefined":null,"LocalizedDefault":null,"LocalizedForced":null,"LocalizedExternal":null,"DisplayTitle":"1080i H264 SDR","NalLengthSize":"0","IsInterlaced":true,"IsAVC":null,"ChannelLayout":null,"BitRate":20000000,"BitDepth":8,"RefFrames":1,"PacketLength":null,"Channels":null,"SampleRate":null,"IsDefault":false,"IsForced":false,"Height":1080,"Width":1920,"AverageFrameRate":25,"RealFrameRate":25,"Profile":"High","Type":1,"AspectRatio":"16:9","Index":-1,"Score":null,"IsExternal":false,"DeliveryMethod":null,"DeliveryUrl":null,"IsExternalUrl":null,"IsTextSubtitleStream":false,"SupportsExternalStream":false,"Path":null,"PixelFormat":"yuv420p","Level":40,"IsAnamorphic":false},{"Codec":"mp2","CodecTag":null,"Language":null,"ColorRange":null,"ColorSpace":null,"ColorTransfer":null,"ColorPrimaries":null,"Comment":null,"TimeBase":"1/90000","CodecTimeBase":null,"Title":null,"VideoRange":null,"LocalizedUndefined":null,"LocalizedDefault":null,"LocalizedForced":null,"LocalizedExternal":null,"DisplayTitle":"MP2 - Stereo","NalLengthSize":null,"IsInterlaced":false,"IsAVC":null,"ChannelLayout":"stereo","BitRate":256000,"BitDepth":null,"RefFrames":null,"PacketLength":null,"Channels":2,"SampleRate":48000,"IsDefault":false,"IsForced":false,"Height":null,"Width":null,"AverageFrameRate":null,"RealFrameRate":null,"Profile":null,"Type":0,"AspectRatio":null,"Index":-1,"Score":null,"IsExternal":false,"DeliveryMethod":null,"DeliveryUrl":null,"IsExternalUrl":null,"IsTextSubtitleStream":false,"SupportsExternalStream":false,"Path":null,"PixelFormat":null,"Level":0,"IsAnamorphic":null}],"MediaAttachments":[],"Formats":[],"Bitrate":20256000,"Timestamp":null,"RequiredHttpHeaders":{},"TranscodingUrl":null,"TranscodingSubProtocol":null,"TranscodingContainer":null,"AnalyzeDurationMs":3000,"DefaultAudioStreamIndex":null,"DefaultSubtitleStreamIndex":null}

Hi nicozanf - it was a bug. fixed in

[le11] ttyd: include missing evlib_uv library and addon (105) by heitbaum · Pull Request #6402 · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv
    fix for reported bug at: https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/25517-service-ttyd-web-ssh-terminal-missing-libraries-on-10-0-2-on-raspberry/?postID=168543…
    github.com

it will be available next time the build system does LE10 addons

It probably won’t work. Samba 4.16.0 is the change. Just need to work out what is different in samba 4.16 that is causing you the issue.

You said “no password”?

Or that you have configured libreelec as the username and libreelec as the password?