Posts by Darnaga

I just created a smb folder in storage/.kodi with a file user.conf and this code inside :

Code
    client max protocol = NT1
    client use spnego = no
    client NTLMv2 auth = no

Now i have this when I do : systemctl status storage-timecapsule.mount

And I think that works ! Thanks a lot ! A lot !

I reboot the whole OS.

systemctl status storage-timecapsule.mount :

So I just did this : systemctl enable /storage/.config/system.d/storage-timecapsule.mount

I have this :

Code
    Created symlink /storage/.config/system.d/multi-user.target.wants/storage-timecapsule.mount → /storage/.config/system.d/storage-timecapsule.mount.

Hello,

I'm trying to use my Time Capsule but impossible.

I am on Librelec Milhouse #0429.

I tried everything.

This first method but not working so I don't know if I'm doing well : I created a file storage.timecapsule.mount with the code and put the file in /storage/.configfiles/system.d/ and /storage/.configfiles/sysctl.d but nothing after reboot.

Save that ^ as /storage/.config/system.d/storage.timecapsule.mount then "systemctl enable /storage/.config/system.d/storage.timecapsule.mount" and reboot, and the local mount to the device should be available to add as a new source in Kodi. It appears to be stable for me over a period of several hours. If 'mount' works the issue appears to be in smbclient or how Kodi interacts with smbclient.

This second method, but not working too : I created the file autostart.sh and put it in storage/.configfiles. I reboot but nothing.

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    (sleep 10 && mount -o remount,discard /flash && mount -o remount,discard /storage && mount -t cifs //192.168.1.128/Data /storage/timecapsule -o username=MyUsername,password=MyPassword,unc=\\\\192.168.1.128\\Data,sec=ntlm,vers=1.0)&

Is there someone could me explain step by step how to do it because I don't understand why it's not working for me..

Thanks a lot !