Posts by krbvroc1

Does this apply to the Rasp Pi 3B+? I have the same annoying problem with the TV powering back on (and I use an AVR). I have been running 10.0.3 (just upgraded to 10.0.4) These comments all seem to mention RPi4. And which settings?

There are comments about vc4.inval_delay=0 vc4.cec_debug=0x100 and vc4.force_hotplug - which value for a single HDMI RPi3?

Code
    grep . /sys/module/vc4/parameters/*
    /sys/module/vc4/parameters/fkms_max_refresh_rate:85
    /sys/module/vc4/parameters/force_hotplug:0
    /sys/module/vc4/parameters/tv_norm:(null)

I am attempting to compile the apcupsd package for 8.2.4 using the cross compiler / build instructions on the wiki.

My initial attempt to just pull the binary from raspbian did not work because it was linked with various libraries not present in LibreELEC. I don't need those libraries/features so I can --disable those features.

I made some progress, but am stuck at:

Code
    build@srv241:~/LibreELEC.tv$ PROJECT=RPi2 ARCH=arm scripts/build apcupsd
    BUILD    apcupsd (target)
    Executing (target): /home/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.4/apcupsd-3.14.14/configure --host=armv7ve-libreelec-linux-gnueabi --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc --libdir=/usr/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var --disable-static --enable-shared --disable-snmp --disable-test --disable-modbus-usb --disable-modbus --disable-gapcmon --disable-apcagent
    configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --disable-static, --enable-shared
    configure: error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in /home/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.4/apcupsd-3.14.14/.armv7ve-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/autoconf "/home/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.4/apcupsd-3.14.14"//home/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.4/apcupsd-3.14.14/.armv7ve-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/autoconf

Not really sure how to proceed at this point. The only file present in the above autoconf directory is config.log.

Here is the apcupsd/package.mk I created:

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

I am running 8.2.5 (upgraded from 8.2.4). I PXE boot and both my boot and root are served via nfs. I am using Confluence. When I select the reboot (not power down) the screen goes blank and never reboots. I cannot tell if it is actually powering off or just hung. It requires power cycle to recover. I am not certain, but I do not believe this happened with 8.2.4 but I could be wrong.

Using ssh and 'reboot' command works fine.

Below is journalctl -f before it either hangs or powers off.