Posts by NINjak

Can somebody else confirm that Gemini Lake does work with my 8.2.5-5.42?

When i can get confirmations for J5005, J4105 (already done by tomtomclub) and J4005 i would add Gemini Lake to the topic.

@tomomclub: sorry for the 4 hour searching/testing, i should have made all the download links direct from the beginning

sky42 the 8.2.5-5.42 version does work on my Asrock J4105-ITX (like tomtomclub, so no surprise here). To display Kodi on a 24" Dell monitor and and a 40" LED TV is/was no problem, with this/"your" version, but our new LG OLED65E7V (living room) has still no idea what for picture it had to display. ;) Sometimes I saw the upper left part of Kodi very very very big in a blue-ish, pink-ish and purple-ish color scheme... but not all the time the system was running.

Because I bought this board to upgrade the HTPC for the living room so my quest was, and is, not finished.

As a test I put windows 10 on the system and again nothing happens (no picture on the OLED, the same as "your" working version) until I installed the (Intel® UHD Graphics 600) video driver from intel (only in Windows, nothing before that).

I hope I can fix this (timing?) problem and start using LibreELEC again but maybe someone else have or maybe had the same problem and already did find a solution.