Posts by matthewk1971

Thanks for you reply!

It is the 3b+ that is the main pain with this issue, that is what I have tested your solution on.

The v1 I only got back out of the cupboard for troubleshooting.

I have tried that switch, and tried with both decoders enabled, it has improved a bit but it hasn't fixed the issue.

I have found some poor performance issues playing some video files in Kodi using 8.2.5
    Films and TV eps can stick and stutter badly becoming unwatchable, not all huge file sizes either.

I have a Pi v1 and v3+ and found a fresh 8.2.5 install on the v1 had the issue, but if I install 7.95.3 amd then let it upgrade to 8.2.5 it works fine.
    I obviously don't have that option with the v3+, fresh installs of 8.2.4 and 8.2.5 both have the issue.

Has anyone else seen this problem, can anyone offer any advice?
    I have attached my log from boot up to attempting to run one of the files I know sees the issue, it is only a 320mb file.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you!!!

I have been using Libreelec Kodi builds for a while, started to have a couple of library issues with my old one, so upgraded to the latest build, and found this issue.

Bought a brand new Pi3 on it's release a few weeks ago thinking my old Pi may just be to out of date, still get the same issue.

A lot of films, at some TV programs are unwatchable, pausing and stuttering constantly through playback.

My Pi uses a wired connection, shares are NFS, to a server which have 3x1GB teamed network connection.

Is there any other info aside from the log I can provide to help?

I have taken some info from the log, but only the lines where it did the initial library scans on setup, listing the fanart etc.

The film I played to show any problems was at 21.40(ish) at the bottom of the log.

Thank you.

Here is my log file;

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.