Posts by Legitwarrior

Legitwarrior could you post the output of "ir-keytable" and the contents of .config/rc_maps.cfg and the keytable you used (.config/rc_keymaps/YOUR_KEYMAP) on the LibreELEC 9.0 nightly build after bootup?

so long,

Hias

I am using exactly the files boot2k3 was posting in #229. In Coreelec 8.90.1 it works in nightly-20150428 not.

When using nightly ir-keytable is saying this for example:

I

Is that your complete keymap? If yes it can't work as it doesn't contain the header with the protocol. The first line of the file must always contain a line like this:

Code
    # table odroid, type: NEC

With out the "type: PROTOCOL_NAME" the IR remote protocol won't be configured which in case of Amlogic/meson-ir means that no protocol decoded is enabled.

so long,

Hias

I inserted the first line but it did not solve my problem :(. Also in the file of boot2k3 the first line is there but I does not work either for me :(.

Edit: I now tried it with Coreelec 8.90.1 and it works with boot2k3 files. So it's a problem with the nightly build. Thank you !

1. Try this one and reboot

2. If it doesn't work add 0x100 KEY_FAVORITES in iconbit file and reboot

Thanks for your support. I tried both 1. and 2. but the remote won't work. I also tried the "original" odroid remote (see code below). Same result. So it is a general problem I think. I am testing with libreelec 9.0 nightly-20150428. But also with coreelec it's the same behaviour :(. What else could it be?

Hi,

I just followed the instruction of page 1. I want to use my iconbit remote. With

"ir-keytable -t" it seems that all buttons work so I inserted some in a new file "iconbit" (see code below) and copied it to" /storage/.config/rc_keymaps". After this I inserted the text below to rc_maps.cfg in /storage/.config

Code
    meson-ir        *     /storage/.config/rc_keymaps/iconbit

Several reboots and also "ir-keytable -a /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg -s rc0" did not make the remote work. What have I done wrong? I appreciate your help.