Posts by scottarr

I just signed up to say thank you for this build. I really appreciate the time you put in AND that you shared it with the rest of us.

I downloaded the current version of "normal" LibreElec and both sound and WiFi didn't work so I was considering moving on to something else. I then Googled my ComputeStick model & LibreElec and ended up here. I installed 8.0.2.1 and it's working great.

For anyone else who installs this in 2018, after installation you need to go into the Add-Ons System Menu and update them. Otherwise the Movie scraper doesn't work and you also can't install other add-ons or skins. If you don't it doesn't error, it just doesn't work.

The Kodi menus indicate I don't have a Bluetooth device installed. I don't know if this is a bug or I need to do anything. I don't use it anyway so it doesn't matter to me :)

I know my way around Linux reasonably well, so if I get the motivation to spend some time on it I might try and create a custom release of the latest LibreElec version with these drivers compiled in. If you're still around, could you let me know if there were any gotchas, and whether you have a record of where you got the correct drivers from??

Once again, thank you for your time.