Posts by Quangb

No I just installed CoreELEC on a sd card and connected the lead. The volume is quite low I must admit.
    My M1 is connected to a computer screen through HDMI7

My audio output is set to ALSA: Default (AML-M8AUDIO Analog), PCM

Hi sorry forgot to ask, what is the number of channels setting?

Sorry just wanting to make sure I've got the same setting as you to test.

Thanks

No I just installed CoreELEC on a sd card and connected the lead. The volume is quite low I must admit.
    My M1 is connected to a computer screen through HDMI7

My audio output is set to ALSA: Default (AML-M8AUDIO Analog), PCM

Hmmm bummer. Sounds like the same as me. I just have it hooked to a receiver instead. Maybe I'll try change the setting again.

Matt, does your analog output work?

Thanks

addons, my addons, all, Libreelec configuration, run, services, enable bluetooth

feel a bit silly, totally forgot to scroll down in the menu more! Duh! Bluetooth now enabled just havent had the chance to sync a device yet.

Thanks!

Still the case remains that my analog output doesn't seem to work.

Can you not just connect your headphones to the internal bt on the minix?

Matt

Can you tell me how? I can't seem to find anything that says to specifically enable Bluetooth? Completely forgot that the Minix had bluetooth.

In the coreelec tab under Bluetooth it says it's disabled.

In any case, it would be good to get the headphone jack working anyway.

Have you tried changing the default audio device from HDMI to analogue?

Hi,

Yes, I have tried changing to audio device. This is while HDMI cable is still connected.

In each setting sound still comes through the receiver except for the pulseaudio setting.

Also turned pass through on and off and changed the number of channels

I have also turned on and off the low volume noise where still nothing comes through.

Not sure if any of those are associated. :)

ok so I've updated to the coreelec 8.90.0

Still no success with the analog jack working.

Happy to provide whatever I need to help i.e logs etc. I'm new to this, so assistance would be appreciated in how to get them from the Minix and post them here

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is the right place to put this .

Seeking some help. I have a fresh (1st) install of LibreELEC onto a MicroSD and using to boot up in a Minix U1.

The version is LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.90.4.img

It works great! I'm plugged it all in away i went with watching all of the movies. But i recently tried to use the Analog Headphone jack and it doesn't appear to work.

I'm not too familiar with the ins and outs of LibreElec so hoping some one can help.

I've tried changing the audio output (not sure if this will help) but no change.

The minix is currently using HDMI.

Not sure if it has something to do with the device tree. As far as i was aware, since i was doing a 1st install i didn't have to do anything with the device tree.

i know there was a thread way back talking about a 8.0.0X build that may have resolved the issue but i would have thought then having the latest build it would have included the fix.

the intention was to use the analog jack and connect it to a 3.5mm jack bluetooth dongle to allow me to use bluetooth headphones.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Quang

Hi everyone,

Seeking some help. I have a fresh (1st) install of LibreELEC onto a MicroSD and using to boot up in a Minix U1.

The version is LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.90.4.img

It works great! I'm plugged it all in away i went with watching all of the movies. But i recently tried to use the Analog Headphone jack and it doesn't appear to work.

I'm not too familiar with the ins and outs of LibreElec so hoping some one can help.

I've tried changing the audio output (not sure if this will help) but no change.

The minix is currently using HDMI.

Not sure if it has something to do with the device tree. As far as i was aware, since i was doing a 1st install i didn't have to do anything with the device tree.

i know there was a thread way back talking about a 8.0.0X build that may have resolved the issue but i would have thought then having the latest build it would have included the fix.

the intention was to use the analog jack and connect it to a 3.5mm jack bluetooth dongle to allow me to use bluetooth headphones.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Quang