Posts by Willspr

Hi,

Have installed LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.1.2.img.gz on my MXQ PRO box with 1G RAM, running S905X. It worked flawlessly via a toothpick method, now it runs off SD card, default dtb.img file worked very well, it even supports WiFi. The only issue here is that - very strangely to me - when I wanted to switch default Estuary skin into another language, it will only list English... Any advice how to fix it?

Hello muchor,

I had the same problem, and it was also impossible to install addons. My issue was the fact that LE has been connected to both Ethernet and WiFi. I removed the WiFi connection credentials to only have an Internet connection from Ethernet and it resolved all the problems.

To everybody :

Does somebody know how to manage BR rips for the movies librairy ? The librairy analyzer always take all single files as something to reference and I have +250 iterations of the movie "Playlist". I have tried all combinaisons of the 4 options for the parser but it is still the same.

To kszaq : I updated from 7.x.x to this last version on my Mini M8S Pro (S905). I had issues of sound sync for each video files before... 150ms delay. Now, it is perfect ! Thanks a lot for your job !

Hello,

Thanks kszaq for your great job.
    That's the first time I am able to see "DTS-HD" on my AVR
    I need to test more on SD before flashing NAND, but it seems to be realy good.
    My box : Mini S8 Pro (S905 / 2G / 8G).

Does someone use the mode to split stereo signal on 5.1 channels from Kodi directly ?
    When I tick this option, I no more have sound on AVR. Only 5.1 from movies is decoded.