Posts by ElJefe

I'm running LE 10.0.2 (Generic x86_64) and I'm trying to access the shares. I'm able to access them just fine on Windows. But I have an Ubuntu laptop that I use as well. When I try to access the shares via the Ubuntu file browser, I'm prompted for access credentials. Windows just let me access the files without a username or password.

Any advice on how to access these anonymously? I'm not sure if there's a setting somewhere I'm missing.

I was able to figure it out. I had to select the HDMI output, then flip the radio button to 'Blank Other Displays' and it's working great now. And yeah, I already had the power states off just because I do keep it on all the time for the DVR function.

Thanks for the response. I'll mark this resolved.

Hello!

I'm trying out LibreELEC just to see if I can ditch the Windows 10 setup I currently have Kodi running on. I'm using a MITAC PD10BI MT Thin Mini-ITX MB, Intel Celeron J1900 embedded itx motherboard as the backbone of my system, and also have a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 installed on it for OTA TV. At this point I'm just experimenting to see if I can get the same functionality I had with Windows.

I've downloaded and installed LibreELEC (generic) and it's running, though I'm having an issue with the video presenting correctly. My TV is hooked up via HDMI, and I'm only ever going to ask for 1080p from this system.

The specific problem I'm having is the video outputs (System->Video) I can select are default, HDMI, and DP1. The DP is a header on the mobo and is not being used. When default is selected I can only get 1024x786 and lower resolutions as an option. 1080p doesn't even show up. If I change to HDMI as the video output, I can select other resolutions, even up to 1080p, but the entire screen doesn't get rendered: only like the left and upper 2/3 of the screen/UI are shown and I'm not sure what I need to do to fix it. The remaining screen is black bars, and only the portion of the UI that would be visible in the upper left part of the screen is visible. The rest of the UI is truncated.

I'm curious to know if anyone running a similar J1900 mobo has LibreELEC running and if there's anything I can check to get this to work.

I also have question about PVR backends and may ask in that topic, but If I can't get the video output correct, then that is moot.