Posts by fichtennadel

It's not against the rules to post it here, but personally I would call it a development discussion, which has an own sub-forum.

Nope. Copy&Paste from the forum descriptions:

Development > General help for development and building with LibreELEC

Bug Reports > If you found a bug and can provide a technical description of it, post a report here

I'm not searching for workarounds, I'm not developing or building LibreELEC, I report a bug.

And now lets please stop the meta-discussion and focus on topic

ok, so I narrowed it down, last working kernel was 5.4.11:

Hi,

running on Raspi3, hifiberry can't be loaded in kernel 5.4.18, it fails with snd-rpi-hifiberry-dacplus soc:sound: ASoC: failed to init link HiFiBerry DAC+: -517

Full dmesg output see dmesg.txt.

It's not an hardware issue, hifiberry is fine when booting a different image/sd card (see hifiberry_ok.txt for log excerpts).

Resurrecting this thread to share my solution:

The Fire TV Stick Remote enters some kind of standby mode, which disconnects it. My (not very elegant) solution was to try every 15 seconds from the RPi to reconnect:

1. go to libreelec bluetooth settings and (re)connect the remote

2. ssh to the RPi

3. issue command echo|bluetoothctl , write down the MAC address of "Amazon Fire TV Remote", for example 11:22:33:44:55:66 (yours will of course differ!)

4. create cronjobs to try to connect every 15 seconds:

crontab -e, enter in editor:

Bash
    * * * * * sleep 00;echo 'connect 11:22:33:44:55:66'|bluetoothctl > /dev/null 2>&1
    * * * * * sleep 15;echo 'connect 11:22:33:44:55:66'|bluetoothctl > /dev/null 2>&1
    * * * * * sleep 30;echo 'connect 11:22:33:44:55:66'|bluetoothctl > /dev/null 2>&1
    * * * * * sleep 45;echo 'connect 11:22:33:44:55:66'|bluetoothctl > /dev/null 2>&1

save and quit editor

5. Press the "Home" button on the remote for at least 16 seconds

6. Enjoy reconnected remote

Exercise left for the impatient: more cronjobs, less sleep ;)