Posts by menotu

what are the right installation steps for Amlogic device like my S905D (mecool KI Pro hybrid box) for running hyperion?

I used a Raspberry 3 before, but without hardware acceleration with this addon.

I deactived the old addon, installed the new addon (Hyperion 1c21232) from CoreELEC addons Repositorie, copied the hyperion.config.json to

\\LIBREWZ\Root\storage\.kodi\addons\service.hyperion\config

and to

\\LIBREWZ\Root\storage\.kodi\userdata\addon_data\service.hyperion

deactived and activated the hyperion addon after that. nothing happens.

with android hyperion app I can change the color. ok.

with HyperConLE I can not change the color.

ssh out: /storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin/hyperion-remote -c a3464b

ssh out: bash: /storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin/hyperion-remote: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden (file or folder not found)

but the file is there: \\LIBREWZ\Root\storage\.kodi\addons\service.hyperion\bin\hyperion-remote !!!!!!!!

at restart:

ssh in: Apr 18 09:58:08 RaspberryWZ hyperiond[1326]: ERROR: The AMLOGIC grabber can not be instantiated, because it has been left out from the build

and with the index.html saved in \\LIBREWZ\Root\storage\.kodi\addons\service.hyperion\webconfig I can connect to my raspberry, but no color will be sent to it.

CoreELEC S905 am 8.90.0

Mecool KI Pro hybrid Box

hello, i use a mecool KI pro hybrid box with s905d chipset. I use Libreelec 9.0 via sd card.

the box is overheating after two hours. make it sense to install a better rom, or is the rom totally unimportand if libreelec started via sd card?

hello, on newest build 9.0 I have no tv-adpters avaiable, only IPTV, but I need DVBS2 ..... how to fix it?

in 8.90.6 all is ok.

Mecool KI Pro

S905D 16G/2G

installed on sdcardgxl_p230_k1_pro.dtb

CoreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel-1523108117.img.gz (2018-04-07 17:39 | 134MB)

fresh install.