Posts by Olodin

Hi,

I'm struggeling with VDR on LibreELEC 8.2.5: the VDR Config Plugins does not find any channels.

My setup is x86 64-bit with a Conexant CX23885 PCI-E DVB-S2 dual tuner. The tuner is working with tvheadend (my working installation on ssd).

But on a fresh 8.2.5 installation (usb drive, just for testing, otherwise same hardware) I installed all three VDR addons, started VDR configuration, set tuner to DVB-S/S2, satelite to 19.2 Astra and started scanning. I takes about 2-3 minutes, scan is over but 0 channels found.

I am not quite sure where or what to look for and hope for some help. Any hints?

Kodi Debug log: http://ix.io/1d1z

Hi there,

the "Prevent Idle Shutdown" script did not work for me on Libreelec 8.2.4 (Generic), so after short investigation I found that kodi with default skin estuary does not support action allowidleshutdown (ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action 'allowidleshutdown' defined).

I changed line 17 like that and no it works:

Can you change this on the wiki page Useful shell scripts [LibreELEC.wiki]? Also a link to "autostart.sh" is not working.