Posts by belcebus

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the Netflix/Amazon/Youtube addons? I seem to recall that certifi is a dependency of at least one of these addons, and this python module was installed as part of the addon installation.

Thanks!! I had just reinstalled just Netflix an it reinstalled the script.module.requests that depends on the script.module.certifi. now all plugins works again. :)

Hi all

I've updated from one of the latest devel version my belink MX III, (S905 - 2GB - 1Gbit ethernet) right now and I'm experiencing a problem that don't allow me to use nearly any video plugin. Concretely YouTube, Netflix and Amazon prime video.

The log contains the following:

The problem seems to be a missing python module "certifi"… AFAIK we can not install custom python modules so I'm a bit lost here ;(

I've searched the forum without luck and also updated the system again with the img file instead but it's the same.

Did someone experienced this issue? How can I fix it?

Regards.

Hi all, I had problems with the last release and my tvheadend server setup. After upgrading, the tvheadend service stops working so I have enabled the crazy cat dvb drivers but It is the same. The adaptor is not shown in the web administration page and dmesg output shows an error loading the dvb module.

Code
    1. [ [email protected]] usb 2-1: Product: TechnoTrend USB-Stick
    2. [ [email protected]] usb 2-1: Manufacturer: CityCom GmbH
    3. [ [email protected]] usb 2-1: SerialNumber:
    4. [ [email protected]] dvb_usb_v2: Unknown symbol smp_mb__after_atomic (err 0)

Does anyone experienced this problem? How can I fix it so I can use the tvheadend service again?

I reply myself, after upgrading to latest devel, the TV card is detected correctly. Good job!

Now I have to fix the green screen /shrug

Hi all, I had problems with the last release and my tvheadend server setup. After upgrading, the tvheadend service stops working so I have enabled the crazy cat dvb drivers but It is the same. The adaptor is not shown in the web administration page and dmesg output shows an error loading the dvb module.

Code
    1. [ [email protected]] usb 2-1: Product: TechnoTrend USB-Stick
    2. [ [email protected]] usb 2-1: Manufacturer: CityCom GmbH
    3. [ [email protected]] usb 2-1: SerialNumber:
    4. [ [email protected]] dvb_usb_v2: Unknown symbol smp_mb__after_atomic (err 0)

Does anyone experienced this problem? How can I fix it so I can use the tvheadend service again?