Posts by tbyt2000

Found it!

created /storage/.config/autostart.sh

(accessible through samba share /configfiles/autostart.sh)

from terminal set it as executable (chmod a+x /storage/.config/autostart.sh)

then put this in it: (if editing from Windows don't use windows notepad - use notepad++ or it messes up the line ends)

#!/bin/bash

(

sleep 5

echo -e "connect xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx\nexit" | bluetoothctl

sleep 5

sleep 10

sleep 10

sleep 10

) &

replace xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx with the mac address of your bluetooth speakers (you can see it in the Bluetooth screen in Libreelec config)

I put it in lots of times as it was sometimes failing in testing (possibly because I was too far for the BT speakers). Doesn't seem to adversely affect it so I left it.

Putting the commands between ( ) & means they run whilst Kodi is starting, rather than Kodi waiting until done.

This works on RPi2 with BT dongle and RPi3.

Hope this helps.

Hi. I have the same problem with RPi2 (BT dongle) and RPi3 (onboard BT) and I'm using wired Ethernet in both cases. My Echo auto-reconnects after reboot so the BT speakers I am connecting to support auto-reconnect.

I too have to manually reconnect to the speakers in LibreElec settings after a reboot.

Does anyone know if there a bash script we can run at boot time to force a reconnect?

Thanks folks.