Posts by pillswoj

Demetris - A huge thank you for your development work. I am posting this to help any other ATV 1800 users that happen on this thread

I have been trying for months to get my MyGica ATV 1800 usable again. Came across this thread and some info from Lparker, after reading the all 82 pages loaded "LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-M8.tar" onto the box and everything seems to work great.

Tested so Far:

Lan - OK

WiFi - OK

HDMI Passthru - OK (Highest my receiver supports is DTS 5.1)

Bluetooth - Disabled (I don't think my box ever had bluetooth) Bluetooth Works - enabled it in services it saw my phone, don't have anything to connect to it.

Still to test is the remote, the ir on this box died a year ago and the rf remote was always flakey so I typically use Kore on my phone, I will dig out the remote and see if it works now.

Playback is smoother then it ever was when the box was running android.

Procedure:

Update to the OpenElec found on the MyGica website. ATV 1800E UNOFFICIAL OPENELEC KODI 15.2 - 02/18/16 - Downloads - MyGica Support Forum

Put the LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-M8.tar into the .update folder and reboot.

hope this helps someone

Edit - 2: IR remote does not work, but as stated the IR stopped working a year ago when still on android suspect it is hardware related. RF remote works fine.