Posts by Gnurf

First time poster in these forums and I just created an account to jump in and say the following:

I have been using theese builds, first kszaqs and later on, adamgs with mostly great succsess for well over a year. I admit, there has been issues, but none that were not either easaly taken care of by reading, reading again and trying and then most of the times, I have succeeded in getting everything to work satisfactory. There has been the occational disturbing bug - which developers have taken care of as soon as possible.

This is the way it works. Remember - we are using our hardware in ways they were never intended to. Bugs will appear and stuff will get broken from time to time and the biggest issues I have had were my own faults. I have two 905x boxes that (at this time) work just fine.

While I am sad to see that installtointernal is gone in the latest build since my reason for having it was 1/3 of the time when booting (as I used CEC to boot the box when the TV was started and shut down the box when TV was shut down), I understand the descision and since I cannot build my own I accept whatever the developer descides. If not - I would look for alternatives. And to be fair, theese builds work far better than the Android they were delivered with.

@adamg

I am thankful for your contribution, and while I have not written in the past, I want to take the time to thank you.

Sorry to hear that you are taking a break but I understand why as there is not much that demoralizes one as being yelled at for something you do for free.

@kszaq

The same as above. Thank you for your great work. Sorry that you felt the need to stop your great builds.

Now, I will go back to lurking and reading since I am sure I will create more problems soon... :cool: